‘Yale Collection’ offers campus-themed gifts for fans of the university
As the holiday season nears, the Office of Marketing and Trademark Licensing is introducing The Yale Collection, an assortment of gifts for home and office inspired by the university’s landmarks and iconic imagery.
The exclusive collection is designed to appeal to alumni, students, and fans of Yale.
The items in the collection are:
- An early 20th-century replica football
- Pillows with an image of Harkness Tower, Cross Campus, or a football helmet-wearing Handsome Dan
- A 550-piece puzzles of the Yale Bowl and Harkness Tower
- A hand-painted glass ornament featuring Harkness Tower
- The book “Picturing Yale,” an assortment of images by Michael Marsland, who was the university photographer for more than 40 years. The book includes an essay by Yale history lecturer Jay Gitlin