New Haven Restaurant Week: a fall treat for foodies
Try out a new Elm City eatery or return to an old favorite this week during New Haven Restaurant Week presented by AT&T.
Thirty city restaurants are taking part in the bi-annual celebration of the Elm City’s culinary treasures, which continues through Nov. 8.
Participating restaurants are offering three-course prix fixe menus for both lunch and dinner, which include an appetizer, entrée, and dessert. Lunch costs $18, while the dinner menu costs $32. Prices do not include beverage, tax or gratuity (some restrictions apply). As in previous years, all New Haven Restaurant Week special prix fixe menus will be offered in addition to regular menus. Due to the promotion’s popularity, patrons are strongly recommended to make reservations in advance.
“New Haven Restaurant Week has become a seasonal tradition for residents and visitors alike,” says Mayor John DeStefano Jr., noting that the event allows diners “to experience New Haven’s award-winning dining scene with special pricing,”
Restaurants participating in New Haven Restaurant Week include:
- 116 Crown (bar, kitchen & cellar)
- Adriana’s Restaurant & Wine Bar (northern Italian)
- Anna Liffey’s (authentic Irish cuisine
- Barcelona Restaurant & Wine Bar (Spanish wine bar)
- Basta Trattoria (southern Italian)
- Bentara (spicy Malaysian)
- Briq (table-style dining)
- Carmen Anthony Steakhouse (American steakhouse)
- Caseus (fromagerie & bistro)
- Christopher Martins Restaurant (modern American & Italian)
- Geronimo (Southwestern)
- Goodfellas Restaurant (Italian cuisine)
- Heirloom (coastal farm)
- Ibiza (creative Spanish)
- Istanbul Café (authentic Turkish cuisine)
- John Davenport’s (contemporary American)
- L’Orcio (contemporary Italian)
- Miya’s Sushi (creative Sushi)
- Oaxaca Kitchen (contemporary Mexican)
- Pacifico (nuevo Latino)
- ROIA (French and Italian)
- Soul de Cuba Café (Cuban)
- Temple Grill (American)
- Thali (regional Indian)
- The Cask Republic (modern American)
- Tre Scalini Ristorante (regional Italian)
- Union League Café (Parisian-style brasserie)
- Zafra Cuban Restaurant & Rum Bar (creative Cuban)
- Zaroka Bar & Restaurant (traditional Indian)
- Zinc (modern American).
For more details on New Haven Restaurant Week, visit http://www.infonewhaven.com/restaurantweek; and follow the conversation about the event using the Twitter hashtag: #NHRW13.