Yale Photo Contest: Give us your best shot!
The Office of Public Affairs and Communications is looking for your best Yale photograph. This is your chance to share with us your favorite Yale experience and memory from 2012.
We are looking for photos that have a Yale connection (they can be on or off campus) and capture the spirit of the University.
Prizes will be awarded to the top 10 photographs, and the winners’ photos will be featured on Yale’s social media channels and on YaleNews.
Rules for submission
- The contest is open to all, members of the Yale community and the general public.
- Participants may submit only one photo, and it must be sent electronically as a .jpg file.
- Photographs must be original and have been taken by the entrant during 2012.
- By submitting to this contest, you consent to the following:
- I grant to Yale University (“Yale”) the right to copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, exhibit, display, edit, or otherwise use my photograph, my name, and biographical information for educational, promotional, or other purposes that support Yale’s mission. I understand that these rights are granted to Yale and may be used in whole or in part without compensation.
- I affirm that the subjects in my photo have agreed that their likenesses may be used in accordance with the terms and conditions of this contest as listed above.
The deadline for all entries is Friday, Dec. 7, 2012, 5 p.m. EST.
Entries will be judged by the Office of Public Affairs and Communications. All winners will be notified by email two weeks after the deadline.
How to enter
All entries for the Yale photo contest should be submitted in .jpg format and emailed to: [email protected] with “Yale photo contest” as the subject of your email.
Please include the following information with your submission:
- First and last name
- Yale affiliation (if applicable)
- Email address
- 250 words or less describing your photo and its connection to Yale University. The Yale Office of Public Affairs and Communications reserves the right to edit the text you submit before posting online.